To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Interpersonal skills – the individual maintains a high level of confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Must work well in a team environment.
- Leadership skills – the individual practices confidence and is an example to co-workers and clients alike.
- Oral communication – the individual has a strong phone voice and communicates clearly and concisely
- Written communication – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Business acumen – the individual demonstrates a proficient level of business knowledge to better understand their role and importance of team work to accomplish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Microsoft Office – the individual exemplifies competency in the Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Experience in the Fitness Industry – previous experience is a plus but not required.
- Health insurance (including dental, life and vision)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Corporate fitness center
- Company-sponsored gym membership
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources Department at 888.242.3636 ext. 191 for more information.