The Account Manager provides front-line support to our clients. These responsibilities include software training, knowledge about the client’s business, communication and follow up on key issues, maintaining client satisfaction, and other projects as determined by management. The Account Manager will be expected to exercise independent judgment while remaining productive with minimal supervision. Ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. Occasional travel is required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Interpersonal skills – the individual maintains a high level of confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Must work well in a team environment.
- Leadership skills – the individual practices confidence and is an example to co-workers and clients alike.
- Oral communication – the individual has a strong phone voice and communicates clearly and concisely
- Written communication – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Business acumen – the individual demonstrates a proficient level of business knowledge to better understand their role and importance of team work to accomplish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Microsoft Office – the individual exemplifies competency in the Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Experience in the Fitness Industry – previous experience is a plus but not required.
- Health insurance (including dental, life and vision)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Corporate fitness center
- Company-sponsored gym membership
Please email resumes to email@example.com or call Human Resources Department at 888.242.3636 ext. 191 for more information.