Sets up, configures, and supports all Paramount networks. Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, new applications, and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users.
Maintains the servers in the Wide and Local Area Networks (WAN and LAN), which includes monitoring event logs, hard drive space, and other issues with all servers. Secondary to data backup and restoration procedures, assists in maintaining anti-virus updates on all servers and coordinates updates with CIO. Helps CIO with project planning completion of project tasks with respect to the network.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft core technologies involving servers, operating systems, and applications
- Strong troubleshooting, administration and support
- Fortinet firewall and Windows Server 2012
- Diagrams, documentation, and reporting
- Active directory, directory services
- Clustering and ARR experience
- Server Hardware management
- Microsoft networking
- Microsoft Exchange
- Backup concepts
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Wellness Program
- Well-pay bonus
- Corporate fitness center
- Company-sponsored gym membership
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Human Resources department at 800.748.4949 ext. 191 for more information.