Contacts customers who have stopped automatic payment schedule (EFT) and obtains new account information to reinstate automatic payments. Candidates must have good communications skills, both oral and written. Ability to build relationships, set and achieve goals, and remain focused while on the job. Your purpose is to facilitate the automatic payments on accounts while improving customer relations. Both part and full-time positions are available. Work schedules available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Strong communication skills – must have the ability to work closely with clients and internal staff to understand and communicate issues
- Good analytical abilities to help answer customer’s questions and resolve their concerns
- Skilled in Windows environment including Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer
- Good team player, but able to work on own initiative
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Up to $12.00 an hour
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, life and vision)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Well-pay bonus
- Corporate fitness center
- Company-sponsored gym membership
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Human Resources department at 800.748.4949 ext. 191 for more information.