Contacts customers who are delinquent in the payment of their finance contracts and obtains payments, commitment agreements, or establishes a repayment plan. Follows set policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solution. Candidates must have good communications skills, both oral and written. Ability to build relationships, set and achieve goals, and remain focused while on the job. Your purpose is to facilitate the payment on delinquent accounts while improving customer relations. Both part- and full-time positions are available with flexible schedules. Great position for students!
- Strong communication skills—must have the ability to work closely with clients and internal staff to understand and communicate issues
- Good analytical abilities to help answer customer’s questions and resolve their concerns
- Skilled in Windows environment including Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer
- Good team player, but able to work on own initiative
- Goal-oriented mindset
- $8.00 + commission
- Health insurance (including dental, life, and vision)
- Insurance wellness program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Well-pay bonus
- Corporate fitness center
- Company-sponsored gym membership
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call the Human Resources department at 800.748.4949 ext. 191 for more information.