The Client Services Representative provides front-line support to our clients. These responsibilities include software training, knowledge about the client’s business, communication and follow up on key issues, maintaining client satisfaction, and other projects as determined by management. The Client Services Representative will be expected to exercise independent judgment while remaining productive with minimal supervision. Ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. Occasional travel is required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal skills – the individual maintains a high level of confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Must work well in a team environment.
- Oral communication – the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written communication – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organization – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Business acumen – the individual demonstrates a proficient level of business knowledge to better understand their role and importance of team work to accomplish the company’s goals and objectives.
Paramount Acceptance is always looking for competent, dedicated individuals to join our team. Whether you’re going to school or have several years of seasoned experience, we want you to be a part of the most comprehensive club management solution in the industry.
To apply for a position today, send us your resume online or by fax at 888.757.1664. For more information about career opportunities at Paramount Acceptance, you may also call 800.748.4949 ext. 190. Paramount Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.